- Participation in the collective exhibition: “Colombian artists in Italy”. Contemporary Art Centre, La Rocca di Umbertide. Peruggia- Italy. April – May 2019.
- Participation in the international artistic event "The Artistic Mind". Museum of San Salvatore in Lauro. Rome-Italy. April 2019.
- Participation in the side events of Manifesta12 in Palermo-Italy. September- November 2018.
- Participation in Context Art Miami. Miami-United States. December 2017.
- Participation in Rome Art Week. Rome-Italy. October 2017.
- Participation in Conception Art Fair. New York-United States. May 2017.
- Participation in Scope Art Fair. New York-United States. March 2017.
- Solo exhibition at the Z Gallery Arts. Vancouver-Canada. November 2016.
- Exhibition at The Library Gallery, Willesden Green-Brent Council. London-United Kingdom. March 2016.
- Artist in Residence at The Florence Trust. London - United Kingdom. August 2014- August 2015.
- Exhibition at The Florence Trust. London-United Kingdom. January 2015 and July 2015.
- Group exhibition ¨Stations of the Cross”. Perth-Australia. March 2013.
- Publication in the book “Paisaje y Paisajismo en Colombia” (Landscape and Landscaping in Colombia). Francisco Gil Tovar. Bogota- Colombia. September 2012.
- Publication in the book “VIII Bienal Internacional de Arte de Bogotá” (VIII International Art Biennal of Bogota). Bogota-Colombia. August 2012.
- Exhibition at the VIII Bienal Internacional de Arte de Bogotá (VIII International Art Biennial of Bogota). Bogota-Colombia. July 2012.
- Exhibition at the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Bogotá-MAC (Contemporary Art Museum of Bogota). Barrio Bienal. Bogota-Colombia. May 2012.
- Exhibition at the Museo de la Municipalidad de Guayaquil (Municipal Museum of Guayaquil). Guayaquil-Ecuador. May 2012.
- Exhibition at the Museo de Arte Moderno de Bogotá-MAMBO (Modern Art Museum of Bogota). Barrio Bienal. Bogota-Colombia. December 2011.
- Participation in the plastic arts exhibition: “De la Amnesia a la Memoria” (From Amnesia to Memory). Organized by the United Nations Development Programme–UNDP. Bogota-Colombia. October 2008.
Education: Lawyer and Specialist in Commercial and Financial Law. Sergio Arboleda University. Bogota-Colombia. 2004 and 2006.
Private Collections in: Colombia-Ecuador-Australia-United States-Canada-United Kingdom-Italy